The difference between an obstacle and everything else…
Once you are looking at an obstacle from the other side, it becomes simply another interesting or uninteresting part of the universe.
June 26, 2010 at 10:34 am · Filed under contraction~expansion
where in your life you are offered
the most nutritious food
the purest water
the freshest air
warmth and light
and the freedom to express yourself
thewiseturtle *at* gmail.com
And by "I" I mean my intellect,
my thoughts, my creative mind,
my focus on the future.
I do not mean my body is for you,
because I cannot speak for her,
as my body speaks for herself,
sometimes with great strength
and always most independently
I also do not mean my heart is for you,
because my heart has already been bequeathed,
entrusted to her beloved DPM
for as long as she beats.
My thoughts are for you.
And by "you" I mean the world
and all it's living beings,
great and small
ugly and beautiful
simple and complex.
My thinking is for all life.
My body is for herself.
And my heart is for my love.
in Stockton Springs, Maine, or wherever you transport me!
- Speaking Up For Little People (book)
- Dragonfly: Prosthetic Goddess of an Awkward Idealist (book)
- workshops on increasing the quality of life for your community, community building through storytelling, the philosophy of love, being a real superhero, and the Hierarchy of Needs for basic health and transcendence
- philosophy counseling for activists, educators, and other leaders
- random acts of intelligent art!
- a home for myself, my honey, and CREATE Space - a community resource center with artists, teachers, and scientists in residence using creative and innovative solutions to helping everyone in the world get what they need to be more awesome!
- good quality raw food
- transportation from where I am to other interesting places! (I'm currently in Stockton Springs, Maine)
- non-rusty bicycle (an old mtn. bike for a 5'2" human)
- Help starting a global non-profit!
- A hug from DPM :-)